Once your there, though, what do you do with it?
You need to dress it up. Make it look good. Put your all of your passion about your business on it!
There are a lot of build it yourself sites out there that are pretty good. But they don’t provide that extra special graphic, logo, image that says IT’S YOURS!
This is where a graphic designer can step in and lend a helping hand.
Graphic designers come in all shapes and sizes. Small, large, fancy, and plain, it takes all kinds. Everyone is unique which is great! This is what it takes to create your dream!
What you should check for.
1) Portfolio: If what they have there is not to your taste, it usually doesn’t do you any good to try them.
2) If they have a FAQ, be sure to check it out.
3) Look at any references they have.
4) How easily the information is available on their website?
5) Contact page and site map should be easily available. Is it the case?
7) Have they provided the relevant information/content?
Check for a website email and or phone and contact them. If you have samples of what you like, be sure to include those when you ask your questions.