I have been on eBay since 1999 and was an eBay employee.
As an eBay employee, I worked a variety of positions. Starting in General Support in 1999 and going to PowerSellers when we expanded that team. Since then, I have been Listing Tools Account Manager, Prostores Account Manager and a Top Seller Account Manager.
I left due to an illiness in the family that took dedicated time. Now, I am back and just starting up my eBay business of selling odds and ends.
I would also like to offer Consulting Services for selling on eBay. I know how many businesses do not have an eBay Account Manager and would love one. While, I am not actually at eBay working, I have all the experience that their current account managers have.
I can not tell you what to sell, but I can give you advice on what you currently do. Whether you take that advice will be up to you.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. I am always glad to help if I can.
- Artwork and graphics for home and or website use.
- Basic graphics offered for newsletters, labels, and webpages
- Business or personal logos.
- Artwork on commission for framing.
- Other items offered on eBay. A little of everything. Please be sure to check out my eBayStore
- Consulting Services for the eBay Seller
I love doing artwork and have drawn for many years. When computers came out, I found out how cool it was to create graphics and art on the computer. I started out doing web sets and simple websites for friends of mine. From there, I went on to create logos for eBay stores and websites.