Consider the following when writing your content.
1) What do your readers need to know?
2) What information or details will interest them?
3) What style of writing will work for them?
Learn about your audience by examining magazines, websites and other media. Take note of:
- Cover design and page layout,
- The contents of the ads there,
- Topics and titles,
- The writing style and vocabulary
- Look at the graphics
- Presentation of the information and any opinions.
This can help you discover the kinds of readers you would expect for your own business.